Work smarter, not harder.
Why you should use these tools for business building:
- Streamline your business tasks
- Save valuable time and effort
- Grow your business
- Create remarkable content.
- Build a strong online presence
- Create stunning graphics, websites, and social media
- Stand out from the crowd
- Gain valuable insights
- Track website analytics
- Manage your finances
- Analyze social media metrics
Welcome to the world of blogging! We will steer you to a set of tools and resources that will help you build your website like a pro! Whether you are just getting into blogging for the first time or are ready to take your blogging to the next level, we have you covered.
First up, meet the BEGINNER TOOLS. These ‘hand tools’ are the perfect match for bloggers on a budget. We know what it is like to start a venture with a limited budget. Success is not guaranteed and you may be hesitant about investing in more expensive tools. We do however want you to be aware of quality, yet affordable utilities for your collection so you can get started on the right foot and with all the basic tools at hand.
For those with a bit more budget and who want to kick start their blog, we have a few suggested ADVANCED TOOLS. Most of these tools are more advanced, yet free to use up to a certain level of usage. What that means is that you get most of the functionality of the PRO version and are allowed to use them for free until you reach a certain level of ‘traffic’ or visitors. Some of these tools will always be free unless you decide the extra features in the PRO versions are worth the expense and wish to upgrade.
Finally, we have the PRO TOOLS. Some of these are upgrades to the ADVANCED TOOLS. Others are only available in PRO or PAID versions. Once you progress to a level of competency you may want the full power of the PRO version. If you already can afford the PRO version and are pressed for time you may want to accelerate your progress by jumping in with PRO tools.
Below we list the tools we believe you should employ to get your website started. These are basic tools that every entrepreneur should have in order that they may get their website up and running,
As a word of explanation:- The hosting company we recommend includes a free domain name, installs WordPress with a click of a mouse, and allows you to set up as many e-mail accounts as you want. Having an e-mail address with your website name is the professional means to staying in touch with your visitors.
As you can see below you can start off for the price of a coffee each month in the BEGINNER phase with inexpensive hosting, free WordPress, and free access to trial or limited use plugins and tools.
The only issue you will run into is the learning curve. With better tools and a level of support you can accelerate your development process.
Even at the Pro level the monthly cost is less than most peoples cellphone bill. What it comes down to is picking the right niche market, starting with the tools you need, and lots of ‘sweat equity’ – hard work and determination to see your website and/or blog through to becoming a viable business.
We wish you the best. and are here for you if you need further explanation and guidance along the way. All the items we have listed are tools we have used and have found to be invaluable in our quest for getting going ourselves.
1. Hosting Service
- Once you have chosen a domain name you need a host
- Hostinger includes a free domain name in their plans
- They also provide multiple email accounts for free
- Finally, they install WordPress free with one button click
2. Picking a Theme
- The theme sets up layout, colour scheme and style
- Premium themes present your business professionally
- You may start with a free theme and later upgrade
- Not enough can be said about how important this is
3. Contact Forms
- Contact forms are essential for staying in touch
- E-mail is not going away any time soon – still invaluable
- WPforms takes the pain out of setting up contact forms
- Also get WP mail SMTP to assist with sending e-mail
4. Handling Subscribers
- MailerLite is free up to 1,000 subscribers
- Must have if you want to send newsletters
- Makes it possible to handle memberships as well
- Considering it is free to start it is well worth it
5. Website Creation
- You will want this powerful tool to help make changes
- All themes need to be altered to suit your business
- Elementor helps customize your blog’s design and layout
- You may start for free ad later upgrade to the Pro version
6. Compelling Content
- Produces high-quality content which is important
- Provides designs and ideas for blog posts
- Creates engaging visuals to enhance your site
- Greatly reduces time factor in development
- Convert and monetize your website traffic
- Stop losing visitors. Instantly grow your email list
- Generates more subscribers, leads and sales
- Pre-built templates designed for maximum conversions
8. Graphics Galore
- Access to millions of Graphics, Fonts, Classes & more
- Personal, Commercial and POD use of files included
- Thousands of fonts to download and use on your site
- Set of tools built to help you design your blog